Spotlight: Wedding Paper Divas and a Contest!

It all began with a monogram.

As I researched for my post on a Monogram themed wedding, I discovered Wedding Paper Divas. I loved their colors and wedding invitation styles, so much I used them as exampled in another post about wedding zing.

Lucky for me, Wedding Paper Divas knows how to use their Google Analytics and discovered I was linking up with them. Lucky for my readers, we struck up a conversation and came up with a totally fun spotlight and contest! Read on, my friends - read on!

Like I said before, I love the modern/contemporary style of the invitations at WPD. I was able to choose some of my favorite invites, and WPD sent them to me to check out. Their colors are splendid and just as vibrant as they appear on the website. I really liked the thickness and texture of the paper, as well.

Some things I love about their website: You can search for invitations by style or by color. I love that! If you want to bring your wedding colors into your invitations, it can be such a pain looking and looking through pages of invitations just to find which ones have those specific colors. The search by color option takes you right to all their invitations with the specific color you want. Now, if it's a certain style you want - minimal, modern, contemporary - you just go over to the "Shop by Style" button and you'll have tons of results in an instant.

I also like how easy it is to navigate their website, with buttons along the top and links on the left hand side. I enjoy going to a website that is not only visually appealing, but also easy to work my way around.

I've already spotlighted some of my favorite invites on my monogram & zing posts (see links above). But here are a few more I recently found . . .







I highly recommend Wedding Paper Divas. They have gorgeous, high quality products and I have just been super impressed with their customer service!

Wedding Paper Diva's Contest!

One lucky winner will receive a Wedding Paper Divas gift certificate for $50!

There are three ways to receive a contest entry (which means you could earn up to three entries!) All entries need to be received by 12 noon (CT) on Monday, May 11th. The winner will be announced later that afternoon. When you comment, be sure to leave your email address or blog link so I can contact you. The winner has until Wednesday, May 13th to send me their mailing address or another winner will be chosen. Good luck, everyone!

1. Leave a comment on this post and tell me which WPD invite is your favorite.

2. Become a From My Wedding to Yours follower. (Please leave another comment letting me know you became a follower or if you are already a follower.)

3. Announce this contest on your blog, with a link back to this post. Be sure to leave another comment so I can stop by to check out your announcement!


Happy Wedding Preparations!

Danyelle

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Clock Bridal Shower

Wedding Paper Divas Contest Winner!